COME & SEE US at Anuga FoodTec 19th to 22nd March in Cologne, Hall 10.1 Stand F-050.
1. The promoter is: Wire Belt Company Ltd (company no. 716510) whose registered office is at Castle Road, Eurolink Industrial Centre, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME10 3RF, England.
2. Employees of Wire Belt Company Limited or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the Prize Draw or helping to set up the Prize Draw shall not be permitted to enter the Prize Draw.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this Prize Draw.
4. Route to entry for the Prize Draw is via the Wire Belt Company Survey.
5. Closing date for entry to the Prize Draw will be 31st October 2023. After this date no further entries to the Prize Draw will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Prize Draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the Prize Draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
11. The winners will be notified by email and/or letter within 6 weeks of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the Prize Draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Taking the Wire Belt Survey and Entering into the Prize Draw will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
14. The prize Draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
15. The winner’s names will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Wire Belt Company Limited, Castle Road, Eurolink Industrial Centre, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME10 3RF, England.
16. This Prize Draw is no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any other party. You are providing information to survey questions from Wire Belt Company Ltd and not to any other party. The information provided will be used by Wire Belt Company Ltd to help improve its products and or services and will not be shared with any third parties.